Senior Design Engineer
Join a dynamic, motivated and passionate R&D team in Boise Idaho developing sophisticated leading-edge technology. CML is looking for an individual who is interested in performing research and development on state-of-the-art cyber security technology using Intel, ARM and Xilinx Microblaze processor architectures. CML is committed to creating highly effective solutions to some of the toughest problems facing the world today. CML offers a modern open collaborative work environment, flexible work schedules, and provides a generous benefits package.
Work at CML requires a diverse skill set. CML employees typically enjoy taking on a variety of software, firmware, logic and PCB hardware design tasks spread across multiple projects. For those who enjoy variety in their work, CML will provide an exciting environment filled with many interesting challenges.
- Design Xilinx Zynq SOC and Microblaze systems employing high-performance DDR3, QDR-II+ and flash memory, AXI peripherals including high speed interconnect I/O, and both custom and 3rd party IP.
- Modeling, simulation, implementation, and verification using Xilinx Vivado/ISE and ALDEC Riviera PRO
- Linux system and application software and firmware development, Intel, ARM, Microblaze architectures
- Employ a disciplined design process, structured coding practices, configuration management
- Work both independently and with a team to meet program milestones and objectives
- Mentor and lead junior engineers
- Deliver both customer and internal company presentations
- Minimum BSEE or BSCE, with MSCS or MSEE desired
- 10+ years relevant industry experience
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experience with scripting languages: tcl, perl; Python highly desired
- Familiarity with Linux build, drivers and internals: Intel Architecture, Microblaze and/or ARM processors
- RTL logic design in VHDL or Verilog
- Proficiency with FPGA development tools: Xilinx Vivado/ISE, Chipscope, ISIM, Modelsim or Riviera
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship required